Dicamba M Selective Herbicide 1L
Dicamba M Selective Herbicide 1L
- Safe to use on couch and kikuyu (NOT Buffalo)
- For control of; Bindy-eye, Capeweed, Cats-ear, Chickweed, Clovers, Cotula, Creeping oxalis, Cudweed, Dandelion, Dock, Fleabane, Fumitory, Jo-Jo (Onehunga), Lamb’s tongue, Medics, Mustard, Narrow, leaf plantain, Pearlwort, Pennywort, Peppercress, Radish, Scarlet pimpernel, Thistles, Toad rush, Wild turnip & Wireweed/Hogweed
Selective broadleaf weed control in turf and lawns. Surefire Dicamba M Herbicide controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds in turf, in golf tees, greens & fairways, bowling greens, sports fields & parks.
- 100 ml in 15L water per 150 square metres
- Do not mow turf for at least 2 days before or after application
- Do not spray when rain seems likely to occur within 4 hours
- Do not spray when weeds are wet with dew or rain
- Do not spray weeds under stress (heat or waterlogging etc)
- Keep domestic animals off the treated area until the product has dried
What is Dicamba M used for?
Surefire Dicamba M is a selective herbicide which effectively controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds in turf and non-crop areas. It is safe for use on couch and kikuyu but should not be used on buffalo lawns. It controls a wide range of weeds including bindii, cape weed, clover, chickweed, creeping oxalis, cudweed, dandelion, fleabanes, medics, pennywort, plantain and more.
Is Dicamba M safe?
Dicamba M is a safe product when used and applied in accordance with the instructions on the label. Always wear the recommended PPE when using Dicamba M.
Is Dicamba the same as roundup?
Dicamba M is a selective herbicide designed to treat certain weeds while being safe on other plants such as couch or kikuyu lawns. Roundup is a non-selective herbicide that will kill the weeds but also the lawn or other plants you may want to keep.
How long does Dicamba M take to work?
Dicamba M will start working straight away and you will typically see signs of weed degradation within 4-5 days but it can take up to 3 weeks to completely kill the weed.
What are the disadvantages of Dicamba M?
Dicamba M is an excellent selective herbicide but it is not safe for use on buffalo lawn varieties. For buffalo lawn we recommend using Bow and Arrow herbicide.
Is Dicamba safe for grass?
Dicamba M is safe for couch and kikuyu but should not be used on buffalo lawn varieties.
How much lawn does Dicamba M treat?
A 1L bottle treats up to 1500sqm of lawn.
Powered by AUSTRALIA POST
With all order you will have the option to send via Australia Post or Australia Post Express at checkout.
All orders are dispatched same day or next day to ensure you receive your products in a timely manner!!!
All orders will receive Australia Post tracking so you can follow the shipment of your goods.
Perth Metro -
FREE Delivery - For all orders over $100.00
From $6.15 - Calculated at checkout - For all orders under $100.00
NSW | VIC | QLD | SA | TAS
From $8.95 - Calculaded at checkout (dependant on weight)
PICKUP - If you would like to pick you order up, we got you covered
Our store is located at 3/59 Windsor Road Wangara and you are welcome to come in and have a look or grab your supplies. At this stage we are only ONLY open for walk-ins on Tuesday and Thursday from 5.30pm to 7.00pm and Saturday from 7.30am to 9.00am.